Header fitment question, B20 swap

tman327

Whats up, Have a question in regards to header fitment. My Integra has a B20B, was curious if the header for B18 has same fitment as B20?

The exhaust flange pattern is the same. You might have issue fitting a header not designed for the DA chassis. It had clearance issues at the crossmember.

Because he'll have to add some piping to push the Cat forward, so it will reach the flange on the header

It will work, but it is not a direct bolt-on.
Not all of the GSR headers were like that. I think it was the '00 and '01 GSR header that are the exact same length as the rest of the Integra header models. I'm pretty sure the ones you're referring to are only the 94-99 spec header. I may be off on the years, but I know that there was one incarnation that was the same length as the LS header.

j13

Keep It Clean
Not all of the GSR headers were like that. I think it was the '00 and '01 GSR header that are the exact same length as the rest of the Integra header models. I'm pretty sure the ones you're referring to are only the 94-99 spec header. I may be off on the years, but I know that there was one incarnation that was the same length as the LS header.