Headlight Seal?? - Help

SilverGS

I just bought a 98 integra GS,
the seal on the left two headlights appears to be broken, because of the moisture on the cover inside the light..
Can this be fixed? How?

Last edited:

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
ive read where people fixed them with silicone around the seam, but you have to take the bumper cover off. check the bulbs and make shure there all the way tight.

easybake

I like food
Yeah i am having the same problem on my integra, on my driver side headlight. but not on my passenger. someone have any advise?

Bizkit64

Yo?
Bump having this problem tonight after I wetsanded and buffed my JDM Front end... any advise on how to get wetsand 'debris' out of the headlight? (inside part has a gray flim i noticed after I wetsanded it a few hours ago)... I'm thinking Im going to wash my car tomorrow and try to remove what I can and then take a blow drier to it and reseal it with silicone stuff...

Ugh!

Bizkit64

Yo?
I was thinking about taking the headlight out during the day and letting it air dry for a few hours, and then clean the seals on the 5 headlight bulbs... And possibly 'patch' up the headlights from the outside with some silicone sealant? I'll have to take a look during the daytime. I dunno were the 'leak' is but I have a good idea were it is =/