Headlights Stopped Working - 1992 LS

mad_dog

Hey everyone, all of a sudden my headlights have stopped working on my 1992 LS. Last week, the driver side running light went out, and then the headlight also was out. Then yesterday, both my headlights were out completely, including the high beams. I pulled the bulb out and looks fine as I put in new bulbs less than a month ago. It is pretty clearly an electrical problem so I checked the fuses and both are intact.

Does anyone have any suggestions? My tail lights turn on when I turn the switch on the steering column, but inside the dash, the faint blue headlight indicator stays on even when the headlights have been turned on fully and no lights - low, high and running lights out. No clue what it could be from this point. Help!

mad_dog

Haven't replaced any fuses yet - they looked to be fine when I checked under the hood and all my other lights are working properly. Is there another fuse box somewhere else in teh car besides under the hood on the passenger side?

mad_dog

Checked every fuse and they're all intact. Any other suggestions? I can hear something click as if to turn 'on' coming from the passenger side of the car under the dash when I turn the lights from off to on.