Heater core

Dc5user

Just making sure, my heater core is leaking coolant which would explain my overheating. There's a little coolant puddle in the back carpet.. And would also explain my last post where it was leaking from my frame under my car. If anybody disagree or have other ideas let me know before I go through this huge process to fix my heater core. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uso_Dc

I hope you figure it out. I just did my swap, It sux cuz as soon as I got back from a test drive, I see a huge trail down the drive way and a massive green fresh coolant puddle on the inside carpet..... Man I wish this happened before the swap, would have been easier with everything apart.... oh well I just bypassed it for now till the new one comes in so I can get back and forth to work....

To answer your question yes, if there is a puddle inside and nowhere else and you are litteraly leaking from the frame, more than likely its your heater core...

If you want reassurance, get ahold of a coolant system pressure tester and pressurize the system. You should see the leak or at least find out 100% where exactly the leak is coming from without having to worry.