height raised after lca installed

isa423

street freaks
Last weekend I installed some blox lca and after it seems like the back end was raised
Just wanted to know if it was normal.a friend td md its because the back isbn gs are new but don't completely agree

JobotDestroy

Resident thug
Sounds like is hasent settled yet. Just shake the rear end and take it for a drive. its from the car being jacked up and lca took off and installed.

isa423

street freaks
Preload what? And I have dropped the e brake.
I've been driving with them on since Saturday but not too far ... guess this calls for a cruise and see if that helps

mangchu

Yea don't tighten it when it's still jacked up. Drop it off the jack and then tighten it. I haven't installed LCAs but I heard that's what you're supposed to do or else it'll wear out the bushings too.

isa423

street freaks
I didn't do that because my car is too low when on the ground and I can't get under but I ll give it a shot when I het home from work and see thanks for the help

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
I didn't do that because my car is too low when on the ground and I can't get under but I ll give it a shot when I het home from work and see thanks for the help
Jebus, how low are you? I'm tucking tire and I could get under to tighten mine.

If you really can't get under there, that's what ramps are for :p I was going to do that with mine, just lift the car up and put the back tires on ramps, but I found I could squeeze my scrawny self under the car and reach the bolts :lol:

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
Or another way to preload, when you had the car on jack stands loosen the bolts to the lcas slightly, take your jack and one side at a time find a jack point around the trailing arm or hub and just jack it up far enough to where it barely lifts it from the jack stand. Then tighten and do the other side and your done.