Hella Fail

94RS

No fucks given.
When I seen the thread title, all I could think of was the "Swagrabbit" and Rusty Slammington, which used to be clean as all hell before he started that stupid stance s***.

:cry:

Donx510

The Hellaflush scene is such a stupid trend. Why do people feel its necessary to degrade their cars function and handling? Function>form

OLDSKOOLACURA

Nice BMW.

Yea I never understood that, if you want something that looks nice but you can't drive it then buy a painting.

I like being able to drive my cars

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

94RS

No fucks given.
Nice BMW.

Yea I never understood that, if you want something that looks nice but you can't drive it then buy a painting.

I like being able to drive my cars

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
It was a nice BMW.... Unfortunately it got turned into what we know as Rusty.

And yes, I actually like to drive my cars too lol.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
It was a nice BMW.... Unfortunately it got turned into what we know as Rusty.
but do you know WHY it got turned into that? because it was totalled and he didn't want to give up on it. naa you probably didn't know that, instead you're just gonna complain about someone "ruining" a totalled BMW :roll:

Rattlecan Hero

Frame Banger
but do you know WHY it got turned into that? because it was totalled and he didn't want to give up on it. naa you probably didn't know that, instead you're just gonna complain about someone "ruining" a totalled BMW :roll:
X2 I was just about to say that. The whole interior was completely redone and is one off and trick as fuck. Mike Burroughs is a genius. Don't even get me started on the wheels.....