Hello! Im noo!

Dreis

So theres this buzzing that I was trying to get info about but Ive since peeled back the carpet and unplugged the wires connected to the frontmost part of the blower box and the buzzing stopped.
I got new plug wires in & it seems to me the one cyl that wasnt, now IS! :)
It is running real shitty though.

Where shall I start on the rest?
What do you folks recommend for a daily driver with great mileage and still a lot of pep?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Intake, header, exhaust. First you should make it run well before you start f***ing it up. Did you just buy this car?

P.S. The title to your thread is fucked. I think you misspelled something or everything, lol

Teggykid952

Great introduction right? I understand the typing but hey, I used to be a lazy typer also.

I'm not really sure what the majority of your post was about, but nothing beats a sexy DB1 integra :D

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I believe he is asking about economical mod's for a DD. The first part may have had a story about a short he had somewhere, and the second part was about changing his plugs and wires because he was down a cylinder.

At least that's what I got out of it :lol:

Teggykid952

No he was asking for a DD with pep. Everyone know DB1's are the sexiest tegs ;)

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
No he was asking for a DD with pep. Everyone know DB1's are the sexiest tegs ;)
I'm drunk, and I still don't think you are correct, sir :lol:

Again, from what I gathered off the OP, he was talking about a problem that he had, a problem that he fixed, and then he asked what mod's would be beneficial for a DD

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I don't think it works well, but better than it did, now he wants to mod. TeggyTeenie952 is off in a different direction; I think he may be on drugs
Oh, yeah fix your shit first before you start messing with it. It's much more fun to modify a healthy car.

Teggykid952

TeggyTeenie952 is off in a different direction; I think he may be on drugs
That's cute. Come up with that all by yourself?

Anyway, I thought he was asking for a suggestion for another car as a good DD, not what he could do next. My mistake.

Last edited: