Hello new here!!

Man A

homewreker
Manny here. 24 from WI. Ive owned a teg for about 5 years and still love em. I still have my first teg a 92DA. recently crashed it so i picked up a DA shell91. Also i recently bought a DB1 as a "family car" for my girl. its a 90 with 78K original miles. might give it a slight drop and some tminor things like a vigor wing and sidemarkers.

im not sure about the DA. i would like to build the engine but have no idea what i wanna do . I suppose my goal can be 180NA and 230turbo. Im not gonna go insane with it cause im too broke for that. the engine im gonna build is a b18a. I have a lot of reasearch to do and hope fully i can find the info here as well as other sites. I try to ask as least questions so i dont get yelled "search" and all that. any way. heres pics

The crashed 1-dont hate on my garage door. it came with the house
damage on the pass side :lol:

the project 1

the DB, a little dirty . it snowed rescently

db_r

!ocsic
9hrs!?!?!?!? llol

<3

good luck with the project.
keep us updated.

:headbang:

Man A

homewreker
yea. it was the first time i pulled an engine alone start to finish. i had company over a few times . so we did a lot!! of standing around. ill mostly be doing this alone since none of my friends could even care about a car. this is gonna take me a long time. o well its fun

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
lol the garage door actually made me smile. cute in a dorky way. haha

welcome to CI!

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
dam man best of luck with the project i hope it dont take more than a day to put your new motor in lol but i have a DA my self it only took me 45mins to remove the motor by myself not braggin or anything but i would of gave up 9hrs but welcome to the site bro hit me up if you have any question bout anything