Hello

Space Cadet

LOBALLN
Just thought I would introduce myself, my name is Dusty. I recently acquired a 1990 LS with a B18a1. It has a gsr tranny, short throw shifter, OBX big intake manifold with cheap short ram intake, AEM fuel rail. I was told by the previous owner it has a stage 2 clutch with a lightweight fidanza fly wheel, and mild head work like valves and retainers, and slightly upgraded fuel injectors.

The car is not in very good condition, I don't know very much about these cars, but I would like to make it a respectable car again. So any info I can get is always helpful. I used to own a 2006 Scion tC that I totaled back in april. I love working on cars and making friends in the tuner community.

I just orderd alot of suspension parts to replace these crappy ebay coilover springs and shotty work throught the car.

Space Cadet

LOBALLN

otobucket.com/albums/u174/tCBoi/DSC_0120.jpg[/IMG]

Here are some of my old Scion. I had alot of fun with it during the 3 years I owned it.

I don't have any pics of the teg because I cant bring myself to take any lol Its so ugly nasty haha
It has flat black rattle can paint. cracked winsheild, aftermarket sunroof that is 86'd, I think it has stock Del Sol wheels that are painted red. Whoever painted them didnt even take them off to paint them lol just painted the lugs and everything.

I guess I'll go take some so you can see what I mean by " I want to make the car respectable again" lol

j13

Keep It Clean
Sounds like you have a cool Integra! Post pics when you can bro! And no more pics of that ugly scion!

It doesn't matter what the Integra looks like..you have work a head of you:thumbs up

Welcome to CI

Space Cadet

LOBALLN

B18a1 - I need to bolts on the main seal, can someone tell me what size they are??

I was getting on the highway last night, and the inner headlight fell out and I ran over it... lmao :oops:

I need this thing replaced!

Need new fender, under the messed up rattle can job, you can see some wrote in sharpee 'F*** your couch!" lol

shady exhaust I put on because I couldnt handle the open headers it came with

RSX front seats with part of a 5 point harness thats kinda installed. only a couple bolts holding them in. I have the RSX rear seats too but ionno if they will fit

Last edited:

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
She needs a lot of work but that is what this forum is for. Got any questions this is the place. Welcome.

mirrorimg

Good luck. You have your work cut out for you.

Those are stock Integra wheels you have, came on some Special Edition (SE) 94-01 integras.

Space Cadet

LOBALLN
Okay, I just need some clarification here, the car(1990 ls) was originally a obd0 that has been swapped to a obd1 b18a1? I saw on another thread you can tell from the valve cover.

My question is: How can I tell which head and ECU I have on the car?? Im guessin the people who did the engine swap also replaced the ecu for the obd1 swap, there were no nuts holding down the ecu... lol

My next question is the guy I got the car from told me it was a gsr tranny. But isnt that the same as a LS tranny? any tips on how I can tell what tranny I have?

Last edited: