Help 1998 Turbo GSR for sale for 5500?

Daisaike

Hey guys so I had a question for the forum; some guy on CL is selling a TURBO GSR Integra that supposedly makes 264 HP to the wheels for 5,500. This seems really really fishy but I'm going to meet up with the guy tomorrow anyways. The car has less than 70k miles. I don't want to get con'd either so is there anything I should look out for besides the really low selling price?:lol:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Hey guys so I had a question for the forum; some guy on CL is selling a TURBO GSR Integra that supposedly makes 264 HP to the wheels for 5,500. This seems really really fishy but I'm going to meet up with the guy tomorrow anyways. The car has less than 70k miles. I don't want to get con'd either so is there anything I should look out for besides the really low selling price?:lol:
That's not a really low selling price. Seems about right to me depending on the condition of the car. Post a link to the ad on craigslist.

R13

The other asshole
That's not low, that may even be overpriced.

What turbo does it have on it? 264hp seems kinda low unless it's intentionally tuned that way.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I don't want to get con'd either so is there anything I should look out for besides the really low selling price?:lol:
Dont buy it unless he has receipts for the work and its not hacked up. If it looks like some kid did it in the back yard, walk away :lol:

itzrivera

I bet its an ebay turbo and the motor has prob been beat to shit. They're prob trying to get rid of it lol