Help 90 interga gl

g_barrera

Live as it is your last
Hello everyone. I'm new to using this site but I could use some help. My car engine cracked and I'm not sure if I should swap the engine out or better yet what kind of engines can I fit in it. Integra 1990 GL. Also does anyone know where I can buy a cheap good engine or any engine.

eiznekeM

Hello everyone. I'm new to using this site but I could use some help. My car engine cracked and I'm not sure if I should swap the engine out or better yet what kind of engines can I fit in it. Integra 1990 GL. Also does anyone know where I can buy a cheap good engine or any engine.
Well if the block is cracked you'll have to replace it. You have an LS motor in there already (B18A1) so I'd stick with that. You can pick them up pretty cheap from wreckers or local ads. Do you mean GS when you say GL?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Did you just say a b18b1 has more power than a b18c1^? But since ur at it naming all the b series motors, may as well throw in a b17 as an option as well.

Well if the block is cracked you'll have to replace it. You have an LS motor in there already (B18A1) so I'd stick with that. You can pick them up pretty cheap from wreckers or local ads. Do you mean GS when you say GL?
This^ I would suggest finding the same of whatever motor you currently have so the swap is easy as possible, craigslist is a good place to look and theres dozens of importing sites to check out. And there isn't a GL integra.

eiznekeM

Did you just say a b18b1 has more power than a b18c1^? But since ur at it naming all the b series motors, may as well throw in a b17 as an option as well.

This^ I would suggest finding the same of whatever motor you currently have so the swap is easy as possible, craigslist is a good place to look and theres dozens of importing sites to check out. And there isn't a GL integra.
+1 Rep for you sir.