Help Asap! No Sound!!

GSR_Integra00

I was on the way to school this morning,with my music pretty loud,and when the bass hit,all the sound cutout from both amps,no door speaker sound,no sub sound. I get out of the car park it turn it off and back on,look at the capacitor and it's not reading any voltage at all,just blank. The cap is a Fosgate,the amp is a Fosgate P5002 for the subs,and a MTX Thunder for the doors. I have no sound at all,the headunit still works just fine and acts normal. What did I do? Help! How do I fix it?

jznsn2u

add a higher output fuse if your gonna be bumping it hard
^Do this if you want to blow it out again. Stick with the recommended specifications for fuses. No higher or lower.

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
Well amp power fuse ratings are pretty much a best guess by the installer based on the length and thickness of the wire and maximum demands of the amp. It's not like the OEM fuses which are carefully chosen based on not just the wiring but the current draw of the electric components themselves.

You can go ahead and try a higher rated fuse on the amp power wire but if you blow the fuses on the amp, you should switch back to the original rating.

If you want to play your music stupid-loud it becomes a never ending money pit. Just grow up and stop acting like a bad-ass.