Help ! Car won't go into gear

Havok114

I was driving home and it was getting harder and harder to get into gear every time I stopped I finally got home and parked it now it wont go into gear at all ! I already changed the clutch master cylinder and nothing, I can get it into gear when the car is off but asoon as I turn it I can't get it in any gear and it grinds bad!

Tegz

EV1L EMPIRE
I couldn't get my car into gear a while back. It was a old/bad clutch. One of the springs in the clutch disc broke off.

Kbb808

Did you bleed the clutch master i forgot to do mine and had the same problem just a suggestion

Havok114

Bled it but I feel like I didn't do it right so I'm going to try again today . & I hope it's not the clutch I just replaced it 600 miles ago to a stage 3 yonaka.

Sent from my PAGER

Beat92240

it looks like its engaging enough. Hows the clutch pedal itself feel? does it feel normal? Sounds like you just said the actual shifting was more difficult, not necessarily the pedal.

Though the slave is only like 20 some bucks if memory serves...so you could give it a shot if you got the money around just to knock it out of the equation with the slim possibility it could be that. But seems like it may actually be a clutch issue unforunately. It would make sense why you can get it into gear when its not running and not into gear when it is running. Clutch disc may actually be staying engaged....

Beat92240

Sorry to hear man but figured it. Time to pull the trans again and see what you got going on between the clutch and pressure plate...guessing that's where ur problem is going to be.

Havok114

Sorry to hear man but figured it. Time to pull the trans again and see what you got going on between the clutch and pressure plate...guessing that's where ur problem is going to be.
Thx for the help, yea ill be dropping the tranny sometime next week .

Sent from my PAGER