Help!!!! Cel 71-74

IntegraGstypeR

Okay so the other day my brothers n I took our cars out for a wash what so ever right. After that we jumped on the highway for a short cruise and I decided to have some fun and gun my 3rd gear and shift at 8k. After getting off the exit THANK GOD I got a CEL but not a regular CEL. It kept blinking as I drove.
The motor started miss firing like crazy so I had to drive under 3k all the way home (which was about only for 5 minutes). I go home and change the dizzy/brand new NGK Platinum 4 spark plugs/and a set of (GOOD CONDITION GSR SPARK PLUGS). NOTE: My car is a original 99 gsr obd2.
I checked the CEL Code and it shows 71-74. I searched what I can and read what I could find. Did the best to my knowledge but yet the motor still misfires like crazy!! And When I go listen to my muffler(which is a stock gsr muffler) At Idle I can hear it puttering. Can someone help me out!!! I just want to get it running again!! THANKS C-I.

Target

Acura Tech
71 is cylinder 1 misfire, 74 is cylinder 4.... First step would to check and make sure the injectors are working, you can do this by putting a screwdriver on the injector then place your ear on the other end to hear it click, click, click, as it fires. Did you happen to spray your engine bay down? If so I would check the plug on the backside make sure it is not loose or as moisture in it. By changing the dizzy do you mean the whole thing or the cap or what? Could you have put it on 180 degrees off?

IntegraGstypeR

71 is cylinder 1 misfire, 74 is cylinder 4.... First step would to check and make sure the injectors are working, you can do this by putting a screwdriver on the injector then place your ear on the other end to hear it click, click, click, as it fires. Did you happen to spray your engine bay down? If so I would check the plug on the backside make sure it is not loose or as moisture in it. By changing the dizzy do you mean the whole thing or the cap or what? Could you have put it on 180 degrees off?
I put the dizzy exactly the same way I had my original one.
And I never sprayed the engine down at all what so ever.
And I mis-typed the cels i was getting.
71 through 74(71,72,73,74).
Everything is changed. Rotors caps wires plugs. But weather is ugly right now so I'll keep this updated and try to find out about that injector situation.
Thanks!

Target

Acura Tech
so you have a misfire codes on all cylinders. also check fuel pressure

IntegraGstypeR

so you have a misfire codes on all cylinders. also check fuel pressure
GOT IT FIXED!!!
Checked everything that i could and then I took apart the FR and checked all my Injectors. Come to find out one of my injectors wasnt opening and closing properly. The thing was that 3 of my injectors could slide open and close with the touch of my finger but 1 of them I couldnt do it as easy as the others. So i had to use more man power to open it. Cleaned it up and threw it back in. And with my hopes the motor was fine. no more CEL's no stutters nothing.!!!

LOCK THIS THE F*CK UP PLEASE! :):)