HELP Crazy sputter

92GSRbholtz

alright ive got a litte issue or a big one dont know yet. When i hit the gas wether its driving or reving the car up. it sputters like cracks and pops and shit and my wideband also goes crazy.. ive replace the plugs today still nothing dizzy fells extremly hot but i tought if it was dizzy car wouldnt start at all. It had a little sputter while i would be cruising down the highway but when i would punch it would go away till vtec came in at 6200 then it would start sputtering and shit. im just lost i have a 96 spec jdm gsr motor fully built head as in port polish cams valve spring retainers, manley valves,valve job etc.... Sorry bout the typing errors im on my phone thanks agian ppl

92GSRbholtz

that was first tought. but i ran it all out and filled her back up. This car has only been filled with bp 93 oct same gas station since engine was built

What ECU are you running? What map is on it? What cams are you running? If they are high lift and duration cams, were they degreed in?
Also, check the timing, make sure you're getting fuel to the rail, getting injector pulse, etc.

92GSRbholtz

IM RUNING HONDATA S300 Skunk 2 pro series +1 cams. I dont know if they were degreed in but i would suppose cause they were put in at the shop were i purchased them. How do i make sure im geting fuel to the rail and injector pulse. also they tuned car after cams it ran fine for a a month after cams and know this

IM RUNING HONDATA S300 Skunk 2 pro series +1 cams. I dont know if they were degreed in but i would suppose cause they were put in at the shop were i purchased them. How do i make sure im geting fuel to the rail and injector pulse. also they tuned car after cams it ran fine for a a month after cams and know this
No need to yell. This info is very helpful. There is a tool you use to check the injectors for pulse.

92GSRbholtz

sorry bro lol... phones junk. do u know the name of the tool so i can see what it looks like im sure i got one. my dad was a mechanic for 30 plus years and passed away so i have every tool known to mankind

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
mine did this at one time replace your fuel filter,cap,and rotor button all three together only come to 60 bucks

92GSRbholtz

well ppl i apperciate all the help the dizzy def was bad. i replaced it and she is fine... i was stumped because i tought a bad dizzy meant the car wouldnt start at all. Thank you advance auto for junk dizzys keep replacing them b****es for free o well. anyone run a msd dizzy. i need to get something aftermarket or maybe just a str8 oem replacement instead of this remaned junk this make the 6th dizzy that they have swaped out for me using the lifetime warranty. ppl do i keep using the warranty or buy soemthing else help

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
well ppl i apperciate all the help the dizzy def was bad. i replaced it and she is fine... i was stumped because i tought a bad dizzy meant the car wouldnt start at all. Thank you advance auto for junk dizzys keep replacing them b****es for free o well. anyone run a msd dizzy. i need to get something aftermarket or maybe just a str8 oem replacement instead of this remaned junk this make the 6th dizzy that they have swaped out for me using the lifetime warranty. ppl do i keep using the warranty or buy soemthing else help
sweet i was right hopefully i get some rep for that if you get the extra money and you havent done it already do your fuel filter it'll most likely make your car run better when i changed mine all kinds of stuff came out my old one it was pretty nasty

Peenk_Ryda

Peenky- Duz It Right!
my car is doing the same thing, and i'm tottally about to kick it out of my driveway! thanks for posting... but stupid question... what is the "dizzy?" I guess i need to replace it..