Help DA suspension

DA9 teggy

Whats up everybody i am planning on lowring my DA integra i wanted to know what can be the right height because im buying lowering sprngs i dont want it to low because if not i can get to my house have a lot of steeps and speedbumps wanted to know what can be the right height to make it look nice but at the sametime not have trouble getting to my home. If anybody can help me out thanks

LittleB10

i got tokico blues for struts and tein springs. really low to ground but suprisingly i dont scrape at all. just have to watch out for pot holes and anything big in the road (like road kill) cause if its too high I can kiss my oil pan goodbye...thats how low it is. they are a little stiff for ride quality but handles good. i'll post a pic tomorrow to show u the height. good luck man!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Do you have the S tech or the H tech?

Cripton805

Make sure to upgrade to a better quality strut too.
OEM sucks unless you're just going for looks which might cause your stocks to blow anyway.

I have Eibach Sportlines matched with Eibach Pro Damper on a DC2 though.
I had Skunk 2 sleeves and Illuminas on my G2. I hated adjusting the sleeves though to sit level.

Last edited:

chubs

i have NRG coil overs sleeves with KYB G2 struts. its not that bad of a dent in ur pocket. try that

Teggykid952

I've only ever scraped backing out of inclined driveways and one speed bump. But, that thing's a monster, haha. 2.5 isn't all the bad.

Dtackett

if your worried about high, then buy a fully adjustable coilover suspension, its a little pricey but well worth it, you can lower it or show and if its too low to drive you can raise it up a little bit.