Help help help please help asap sos!!!!! starter wiring

ffdrift101

What is the black and white wire that connects to the plastic black elbow on the starter ,and what is the black elbow for ? It came out of the starter and now the car wont start please help asap

Prozon

Kris
x2, what BrokenTalon said.

Just a note, when making threads please title them according to your problem. Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but saying 'HELP HELP HELP ASAP SOS." does not actually get a response quicker. You would probably get a lot more responses if you title it something along the lines of "Starter wires, no start."

Not only would this be more clear to anyone trying to help, but in the future if someone else had this issue- they could search for it and find the answer.

swilk

Also, Maybe its not supposed to be this way, but on my teg the black and white wire is the ignition wire and a orange wire is my power. : / However I've had to replace half the harnesses in my car because the idiot before me chop shopped it so bad. >_>

DustinXIX

Really? Ok, if you know the wires are for the starter, and you know where they go, then that's very likely to be why your car isn't starting anymore. Just hook them back up.I'm really curious as to why you didn't first try hooking those wires back up, it probably took more time to post this thread lol

ffdrift101

i tried to hook it back up and nothing some one told me i have to buy a new starter ,but some one else said its also a ground