Help help help still won't start

wheels

I have a 95 ls and it just died one day and wouldnt start. Battery is good, i can here the fuel pump turn on, the relays are all plugged in, no blown fuses that i can see. had new plugs and wires put in and had all the parts on the distributer tested and they came out fine., but i dont have spark so i checked out my ecu and it looks fine nothing looks broke or burnt so what now? PLEASE HELP

00DC2TW

you might try starting with the font size relay, i think it might be bad

wheels

yah the starter works, if it didint would that cause me not to get spark? it was already started when it just died and wont bump start

rockadilla

thats right.
yah the starter works, if it didint would that cause me not to get spark? it was already started when it just died and wont bump start
are u 1000% sure? does it CLICK when u try to start it? if the starter isnt working then then yes there wont be any spark

95GSR21

my car wasnt starting, it was the alternator..

wheels

hmm im not a hundred percent sure where can i get it tested ,, it doesnt click the car turns over.

rockadilla

thats right.
ok well if the car turns over then im thinking its either the alternator or the dizzy, u could try switching the dizzy out with one that u know works and seeing if u get spark then.

wheels

i dont think its the alternator because it was charging the battery fine., and the dizzy tested out fine so idk but swapping out the dizzy to be sure is a good idea

95GSR21

you come here an ask for help, people try and help, you dispute their answers. Take the advice or keep sratching your head man..take your starter and alternator, get them tested, its free. Go from there.

Knice

Live & Die by Integras
Mine cranks but won't start...I had to replaced the IC cause I had no sparks. After replacing the IC still cranks but won't start. Replaced the ICM and started right up. No issue since replacing the IC and ICM. Hope this helps. Good luck.

el_mayto

Ihad the same problem with my 2000 gsr.I tried everithing you mentioned and did not work .no spark nothing so I went to the yunk yard and got one for $30 bucks and chasam my car started and now no problems.I hope it helps.