Help Installing Gauges (oil, volt, temp)

wite2nr

I just fried my stock alternator thanks to a hungry L7, so after spending a day replacing the alternator (why did honda force you to remove the axel?!) and buying a new battery, I wanted to install a small volt meter to keep tabs on my charging system. But, after taking back the fried alternator for the core, I had some extra money and decided to buy a set of 3 Autometer auto gauges. I am mounting them in the glove box because I want to keep the car looking stock. They will be angled towards the driver, works out pretty good. Hopefully will post pics when im done, but have a few questions.

First, which "spare" slot on the interior fuse box is the 12V switched/accessory? (for voltage gauge)
Can I use the glove box light power wire to power the 3 gauge lights? or should i use the cig lighter?
I already have the nylon oil line through the firewall, but am not sure where I am supposed to connect it? I have the haynes manual, and all it showed me is the spot is next to the oil filter. apparently, I need a T fitting to keep the dash "idiot" oil light working along with the gauge? what type of T fitting do I need, and how should it be connected?
I also have the huge water temp sensor through the firewall but dont know where Im supposed to screw it in. the instructions say to locate the original temperature sending unit port and screw the sensor in there, but I want to keep the gauge cluster temp sensor, so will i also need a T fitting to keep the gauge cluster temp sensor functioning? and where is the "original temperature sending unit port," somewhere on the block i assume?
so basically, what T fittings (or any other hardware) will I need and where are they going?

thanks in advance for any help!