Help me a little here

KidTrixX

I got a stock intake.and i wanna put cold air on it but it got that plastin thing on the bottom for the stock one. Anyone wanna help me or tell me how to take that off ? Thanks guys

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
a few bolts and some tugging... you can also take the bumper off and finish taking the intake system out.

KidTrixX

I tried doing it and i didnt wanna take off that white thing that is connected to the long black plastic thing on the bottom

Js420teg

yea man, that black plastic needs to be pulled back a bit, like behind the wheel (towards your door) and get a 10mm or 9 i can't quite remember, with some extensions and your good. its really not that big of a deal. just get under there and take it out!! its just like three bolts keeping you from your CAI.
Good luck! Enjoy it!

btw, is that white thing you speak of part of the intake system? if so, yank that ho out too!

Last edited:

mirrorimg

Step 1: Remove bumper.
Step 2: Smash resonator with hammer.

Really it should be all that hard. Once the bumper is off and you can see the entire resonator, it should be quite straight forward.

KidTrixX

Ooh because i was under my car and i was like wtf is this white plastic thing that is connected to that black thing and i didnt wanna do something to it because i didnt know wtf that is so yeah. Thanks alot guys i appreciate it