help me choose: iPod or iPod Touch

rnhib25

ricer all day
lol yeah i got an iPhone and i love it. If you just want music and videos get a iPod Video. Else if you want to browse the web or play games get an iPod Touch. You wouldn't be disappointed if you get the iPod touch because there is so much that you can do with it.

Rich-PMS

I have an iPhone, my wife has an itouch.

I would definteky get 16bg itouch. Being how you can save pictures, music, videos, ect. It does add up quick. Also, check apples website- you can get a refurb 16bg for the price of new 8gb and you get a 6mon warrenty. Best bet IMO

cvc7chris

Hustler
to answerr ur question. /ipod touch's don't have hard drives' it's all flash, which is great imo..

and i've had like 10 ipod touch's i buy n sell them...

i actually got a 32gb 3rd gen ipod touch for sale.

ChrisTypeR408

it's hard to siwtch songs? i think it's super easy, barely takes a minute. in fact, in a car its ideal because its so easy, you have so much control over it because youre using your fingers, you pick what you want with your fingers instead of scrolling and clicking. i have the 1st gen ipod touch and its good enough for me, but the newer the gen it only gets better. i dont know whats the difference besides more memory and the speakers, but i can say it only gets better.

j13

Keep It Clean
to answerr ur question. /ipod touch's don't have hard drives' it's all flash, which is great imo..

and i've had like 10 ipod touch's i buy n sell them...

i actually got a 32gb 3rd gen ipod touch for sale.
NICE!!! Flash Drive FTW!!!! I couldn't find that info anywhere

How much for your itouch? If the price is right than ok

j13

Keep It Clean
it's hard to siwtch songs? i think it's super easy, barely takes a minute. in fact, in a car its ideal because its so easy, you have so much control over it because youre using your fingers, you pick what you want with your fingers instead of scrolling and clicking. i have the 1st gen ipod touch and its good enough for me, but the newer the gen it only gets better. i dont know whats the difference besides more memory and the speakers, but i can say it only gets better.
I read some reveiws on them, a lot of people said they bought the first gen because it was all hype and it turned out to suck, then the next gen came out and it was a million times better and it was wayyy cheaper, the 1st gen people were pist lol

ChrisTypeR408

i don't know, im pretty satisfied with my 1st gen, and playing around with my cousin's and friends' 3rd gens it's even better (i want to upgrade pretty soon), but i guess you should try it out for yourself. (try to borrow a friends) i bought the first gen because i was cheap :D but dont be like me, if you really want an ipod touch i recommend getting the latest one.

rick1985

I would suggest you to take the ipod touch.Its really amazing.It has so much applications in it.you can surf net and store songs upto 10,000.Good that you choose the ipod touch.

j13

Keep It Clean
I would suggest you to take the ipod touch.Its really amazing.It has so much applications in it.you can surf net and store songs upto 10,000.Good that you choose the ipod touch.
The WiFi sucks...I need a WEP Key for any local Network...I tries Starbucks and I couldn't use the web without a member ship. I couldn't download any apps because I need a fucking itunes account which I don't wanna pay using a credit card for a iTunes account..

The only thing its good for is a iPod, calender, calculator..

I thought it was instant access to the Web and unlimted apps, games, songs.

I'm going to try and jailbreak this thing.