Help me select a new Color for my Teggy :)

Which color would look the best?

• SuperSonic Blue Pearl

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Adriatic Blue Pearl

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Gunmetal Silver

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Phoenix Yellow

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Alex3337

supersonic blue pearl, its expensive but will defently turn heads very nice color they didnt make alot of integra with this color

NC3GTEG

Building Kick!
More opinions guys, these are the 4 colors I have decided on please choose between just these 4 :)
Also.. Giving a reason why you like the color would be cool too instead of just personal choice.. For example Dark vehicles show dirt Easier, colors like Silver are easier to clean, Glossy paint is gonna be a B**** to keep shined up etc etc.. Right now #2 and #3 are tuggin on my heart strings

eiznekeM

torino red

I need moar! Where is this from??

Well, dirt will definately show more on the blue or yellow. But then with the blue you will just have an excuse to wash it more and spend time with it :p. Colours 2 and 3 are more subdued, you know, conservative. Very classy. Won't need to wash so often if that's an issue.

Mikejar123

Id Personally Either go
1. Champ White<< Very Cheap
2. Pearl White
3. Pearl Black

NC3GTEG

Building Kick!
There are millions of beautiful colors out there, but I have decided on these 4! Please pick between these 4 :)

atomic_peach

I chose Adriatic Blue Pearl in the poll. I was deciding between that and Black Currant Pearl for my car. Both appear near black until the light hits it, then it is just a magnificent color (blue and purple, respectively). I have stealth gray pearl currently and it stays clean (never can see dirt build up) and beautiful for a really long time, but the monochromatic gray is just growing old and I want color. Both #1 and 4 are just too bright for my liking and dirt would easily show, so it really just depends if you want the color or not.

PS: I plan on going with the Black Current Pearl, so don't worry about another driver with Adriatic Blue Pearl.

RedGS01

Id pick Gunmetal just because its not a very common color, also u can easily find rims to match that color choice. Leave Yellow for ITR, Super Sonic Blue looks kind of purple unless ur ok with that, and the Adriatic Blue will show dust easily.