Help me win Please

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
:like:

:mrgreen:

Its a cool contest.. we should have one here. But too many of the girls are mia too often.

msaprildawn

Haha sorry I'll post club integra didn't mean to post that one...this ones more complete anyways

Last edited:

dark3630

Liked. Been following your build, when are you gonna be able to get that thing tuned and running?

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
haha april gettin punked...

I have 2 mutual friends with whoever posted your link... how lol big ass filipino families.... :rolf:

NastyDB8

Awesome build April : ) and Mad props given to you as a fellow Teg lover. You are proof that it doesn't matter if you are a guy or girl as your passion for what you love shows in your build. Keep up the great work and show them boys and girls how to get down an express yourself ; ) Sh**! you got my vote (like) on FB. TEG LOVE FTMFW!!!

msaprildawn

Thanks for all the good words!!!! I'm hoping it'll be running here in the next couple weeks!! I'll post up a video because I'll be so excited! Some people talk bad on my purple bay but you're right it is about expressing myself and what I like! and Nemesis are you filipino?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Awesome build April : ) and Mad props given to you as a fellow Teg lover. You are proof that it doesn't matter if you are a guy or girl as your passion for what you love shows in your build. Keep up the great work and show them boys and girls how to get down an express yourself ; ) Sh**! you got my vote (like) on FB. TEG LOVE FTMFW!!!
OH JESUS!!! Watch out for this guy!!
Team-Integra traitor
Ain't that some shit

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Loool. That's my girlfriend's car toward the bottom with the wing. Sorry, lady. That's probably gonna be a tough one