help me with my project

david_328

well now that my gsr is no more im planning on getting a hatch so i can build it.. what engine do u guys thing i should put on it???? i heard that an H23 with an H22 head runs nice... what do u guys think??
type-r, gsr, lsvtec, si????

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
If your gonna boost, it doesn't make much sense to spend the extra dough on a VTEC engine, unless you have extra dough to spend. For the price of a VTEC engine, you can get a hold of a B18B and build that sucker up to handle a whole bunch of boost!

speedin

The Transporter
TegSox said:
If your gonna boost, it doesn't make much sense to spend the extra dough on a VTEC engine, unless you have extra dough to spend. For the price of a VTEC engine, you can get a hold of a B18B and build that sucker up to handle a whole bunch of boost!
WOOT, WOOT. o yea. that my opinion (he just beat me to it :lol: )

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Id go with a b18b. Just so much easier to find aftermarket parts for them. Reliable engine. Great for boost.

DownShift96GSR

Yes, how much you're willing to spend is something you have to figure before you start. If you don't know where to find an engine, go to www.hmotorsonline.com they have a list of all 4 cyl honda motors. plus a bunch of other stuff. either jdm or usdm.

good luck, keep us posted.