help?!?! o2 sensor problem

y2fat2furious

i just installed my header, but the only thing i accidently pulled off the wires on the o2 sensor. can anyone help me which wire goes in which hole? its four, two black and two different color i forgot. ever since this happened my gas went down like crazy. Can anyone help me out???

speedin

The Transporter
wow, ouch! if u can put the wires back in, u need a helms manual (i do too). but are the wires off at the connector? or at the sensor. if its at the sensor your screwed. o, just thought of something. if its on the pulg where the wires fell off, look at the side of the connector on the car for a referance.

y2fat2furious

speedin said:
wow, ouch! if u can put the wires back in, u need a helms manual (i do too). but are the wires off at the connector? or at the sensor. if its at the sensor your screwed. o, just thought of something. if its on the pulg where the wires fell off, look at the side of the connector on the car for a referance.
its an off the connector. if i just plug it in any hole will it matter? :roll: and what side of the connector?

speedin

The Transporter
y2fat2furious said:
its an off the connector. if i just plug it in any hole will it matter? :roll: and what side of the connector?
well if its on the connector. look at the side (should be the female side) that is attached to the car. u will see where the wires plug into that connector. then u just duplicate it on the o2 sensor side of the connector (should be male). anyways get it????