help on my Ride pls.

AIRS_95

hey guys waddup......i need a lil help on my ride pls comment or tips mux appreciated....

Car Project======Darth Tegger LoLz (kinda cheezy but don't Hate!!!!!)

Ride : 1995 Acura Integra RS

list of wat to do in my car :
1. want to color my interior all black with red accent on it.
1.a. i was thinking of using duplicolor vinyl and fabric paint.....if you guys have any idea on how to make it better lemme know and my carpet too all black.

2. change my caliper color
2.a. use caliper paint for it .

3.change my old headlights and add foglights
3.a. change them to a angel eyes projectors
3.b. question.....can i use both headlights for regular lights?!? so all 4 headlight are usuable...
3.c. install HID lights. and add foglights for it.

4. Lip Kits vs. Body kit
4.a Which is better?!?
4.b Which is easier to install?!?

all of this is all DIY.....so if you guys have any comments or tips greatly appreciated esp. erebody does DIY in our forum.....thanks and hope to hear ya guys soon:):):):):):):)

Heres wat i did so far : DaY 1

Last edited:

bodyman

1. make sure you get a vinyl/plastic prep from a paint shop or else it will flake like crazy, and buy new black carpet dont paint it, lol

2. again if you dont prep it right your wasting your time, dont paint over rust

3. HID's are sweet!! get some OEM foglights

4. get a lip kit , you maintain your original bumpers, fits like a glove

some advice, if cash is short, one tasteful mod is better that 10 cheapskate mods, just my 02

AIRS_95

yeah mayne i've been researching alot here @ tha forums and youtube also lolz im more on a watchmode than read mode lolz hahahahaha but yeah thanks for the advice ive been thinking on getting lipkit too i saw some it looks clean the only prob is i dont know where to find cheap prices for em. thanks bro for the tips....where should i buy the carpet?!?

Last edited:

Daybid

Dump or Die.
=

list of wat to do in my car :
1. want to color my interior all black with red accent on it.
1.a. i was thinking of using duplicolor vinyl and fabric paint.....if you guys have any idea on how to make it better lemme know and my carpet too all black.

2. change my caliper color
2.a. use caliper paint for it .

3.change my old headlights and add foglights
3.a. change them to a angel eyes projectors
3.b. question.....can i use both headlights for regular lights?!? so all 4 headlight are usuable...
3.c. install HID lights. and add foglights for it.

4. Lip Kits vs. Body kit
4.a Which is better?!?
4.b Which is easier to install?!?
1.Just get itr interior
2.painted calipers are ricey, unless Spoon or Brembo :]
3.dont get halos, yes you can.. itll just blind the oncoming driver, yes for hids and hids in fogs (sir fogs. NOT KRAGEN)
4.lip kit is nicer and easier to install

AIRS_95

@ daybid yea coloring calipers its ricey but its jst temp until i have money to buy brembos lolz thats my next plan after all the works on my car hehehehehehe......well the reason why im thinking of projectors cuz i need to change my headlights might as well go for the halo.....but if you have any idea on the price of nice headlights lemme know aiight....one question what are ITR interior?!?