Help!! overheating 95 wit b18a1

4209racer

Long story short. My friend removed ac motor now car overheat. I parked the car as soon as i noticed the temp rise... i noticed though the coolong fans not working also. So i looked evening looms pluged in expect 1plug which is where the ac motor should have been pluged in....should this plug be jumped?? Does it control the cooling fans also?? Im posting this from my phone. Thanks anyone readingthis. Any sugestions plz n ty

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Not sure what he removed/unplugged but make sure the radiator fan is on. When your engine is overheating the fan should def be OK. Is it?

4209racer

No they didnt turn on.. walked home. Wasn't too far. I do know that they did both turn on when i turned the ac on. Buy nothing now. I was thinking that does that plug have to be jumped where the ac motor was?

Ls Vteg

Coolant temperature thermostat, radiator, water pump, head gasket
Check those in that order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I pulled my ac and all the components off my car last week. My car doesnt overheat and the 3 plugs on the driver side is just hanging. Well, ziptied and tucked away.

Last edited:

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I would run a hot wire to the fans so when the car is running its automatically on

4209racer

I appreciate all the advice guys. I had air in my coolant system. Going to run fans from a switch.. thanks every one for your input