Help please integra stolen need new one!!!

FanegedWolf3

hey guys so i am looking in to buying an RSX i got my integra stolen. :( so now i am looking to get the next best thing i was looking of craislist and came acrost this one any thoughts oppinions anything....

thanks for your help this is my first time looking to buy a car my integra i payed my dad for and i knew it was in good shape. now i am out in the real world..lol

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/2137810837.html

01FTW

Id say thats a good buy. Low mileage, great condition, and best of all its a type-S!

And sorry to hear about your teg being stolen. If you dont mind me asking, what type of security did you have on it when it was stolen?

jznsn2u

Sorry about your integra.

Ask if the rsx owner has gotten his transmission replaced. There was a recall on rsx transmissions due to poping out of gears.

Other than that ^ it looks like a good deal but it doesn't hut trying to knock off a couple hundred. Good luck.

FanegedWolf3

Id say thats a good buy. Low mileage, great condition, and best of all its a type-S!

And sorry to hear about your teg being stolen. If you dont mind me asking, what type of security did you have on it when it was stolen?
i was at Green river cc had doors locked and a club on the wheel and thats it. i am going to invest in a killswitch for my next car and maby lowjack. so sad to see it go i did a lot to it.

FanegedWolf3

Sorry about your integra.

Ask if the rsx owner has gotten his transmission replaced. There was a recall on rsx transmissions due to poping out of gears.

Other than that ^ it looks like a good deal but it doesn't hut trying to knock off a couple hundred. Good luck.
No he has not.
this is what other info i have from the seller.
"i have not changed the timing belts. all service and maintenace has been doen. the 2 rear tires are basical new. the tranny has not been touched and is very strong along with the clutch."

i am asking for the carfax as i type.
...his repy. "i dont have the carfax. i bought it 2 yrs ago from acura dealer with a clean title, and i have had no incidents."

any thing els i should ask?

Last edited:

01FTW

Yeah dude i forgot about that, the early RSX's had some shitty trannys. You might want to consider a newer RSX.

rockadilla

thats right.
they both look clean, id go for the integra myself because A. easier to work on and B. cheaper parts. but it is ur choice, get which ever u think u will like better

01FTW

That teg is nice,however the price that dude has it at is a bit high. Its a 94 first of all, which makes it a 17 year old car. And even more significant is the fact that it is just an LS.

If he wont go down to at least 4300, youd be better off to forget about it. Other than it just looks pretty, there's nothing special about it.

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
i was thinking about getting a RSX also just since their harder to steal but those puppies aren't cheap. I personally like the DC probably because Ive never seen a clean red type R rep. before.