Help please integra stolen need new one!!!

jznsn2u

i was thinking about getting a RSX also just since their harder to steal but those puppies aren't cheap. I personally like the DC probably because Ive never seen a clean red type R rep. before.
That's not type r replica. It's just an ls with a type r spoiler and oem optional side skirts. Anyone could do that to their car.

jznsn2u

oh i didn't know the type R specs. but that's still a clean teg
DC2 Type r -
-Oem optional front lip, side skirts, type r spoiler, sometimes valences
-shaved moldings
-no sun roof
-cf interior pieces
-recaro seats
-red stich shift boot
-different engine and transmission
-5 lug hubs with bigger rotors, calipers and wheels
-stickers
-different cluster
-lighter red tail lights (japanese models)
-type r floor mats
-stiffer suspension and bigger lower control arms
-type r strut tower bar
-type r rear strut bar
-type r sway bar

and now you know.

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
That is quite a list! its funny how a majority of people out here just get the wing and lip and never make down half of the list haha

Cripton805

This is a good price... yeah sure I can get one for 7k with higher milage and mods... f' that!

check it out dude. k trannies are getting cheaper anyway. a perfect motor that hasnt been abused is best.

id rather pay 1 or even 2k more for something in this condition.

Go with an RSX. I bet most of the ppl here in the website would agree.
Everyone always says they can get it cheaper... blah. Blah. Blah.

I dunno if I would trade my GSR for a RSXS... but if i had the option of buying one before i got mine, i would have bought that instead 100%

Last edited:

FanegedWolf3

is the DC 5 speed or Auto?
its a 6 speed.

This is what i am looking for in a car.

stick shift
low miles
i would like it to be all stock
good for gas 25 mpg
and around $5000

i know the rsx was 8500 but i was planing on getting the price down...

as of right now i am not thinking the rsx well the one i posted i am more leaning tword a honda prelude http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=289946960&dealer_id=1145964&car_year=2001&doors=&systime=&filter_change=no_results_inc_mileage&model=&search_lang=en&only_photo=1&start_year=1981&body_style=COUPE&body_style=HATCH&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=300&min_price=1&drive=&rdm=1293953868018&marketZipError=false&advanced=y&fuel=&keywords_display=&sownerid=71228&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2012&make3=NISSAN&showZipError=y&make2=ACURA&certified=&engine=&feature6=heated+seats&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&only_price=1&body_code=6&transmission=Manual&default_sort=newsortbyprice_DESC&max_mileage=100001&model3=&address=98042&color=&sort_type=priceDESC&model2=&max_price=7000&awsp=false&make=HONDA&seller_type=b&num_records=25&cardist=98&standard=false

or i would love an integra or an rsx but i cant seem to find one i like...i am wanting to have a daily driver and every once in a while go autoX ing or time atack and maby go drag racing but i will build the car for AUTO X. so it will be NA and i need good suspention.

thanks guys for all your replys i will keep you all up to date about my car hunt. if you live in WA and looking to sell me your car send me a PM i will take a look

Cripton805

its a 6 speed.

This is what i am looking for in a car.

stick shift
low miles
i would like it to be all stock
good for gas 25 mpg
and around $5000

i know the rsx was 8500 but i was planing on getting the price down...

as of right now i am not thinking the rsx well the one i posted i am more leaning tword a honda prelude http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=289946960&dealer_id=1145964&car_year=2001&doors=&systime=&filter_change=no_results_inc_mileage&model=&search_lang=en&only_photo=1&start_year=1981&body_style=COUPE&body_style=HATCH&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=300&min_price=1&drive=&rdm=1293953868018&marketZipError=false&advanced=y&fuel=&keywords_display=&sownerid=71228&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2012&make3=NISSAN&showZipError=y&make2=ACURA&certified=&engine=&feature6=heated+seats&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&only_price=1&body_code=6&transmission=Manual&default_sort=newsortbyprice_DESC&max_mileage=100001&model3=&address=98042&color=&sort_type=priceDESC&model2=&max_price=7000&awsp=false&make=HONDA&seller_type=b&num_records=25&cardist=98&standard=false

or i would love an integra or an rsx but i cant seem to find one i like...i am wanting to have a daily driver and every once in a while go autoX ing or time atack and maby go drag racing but i will build the car for AUTO X. so it will be NA and i need good suspention.

thanks guys for all your replys i will keep you all up to date about my car hunt. if you live in WA and looking to sell me your car send me a PM i will take a look
Everything you explained clearly doesnt express a Lude. Theyre heavy dude... real heavy. I have a master weight list somewhere and Its about 300+ heavier than even a fully equipped GSR. If you do get it, the auto/sport shift goes out quick... real quick. Trust me, youll regret it if you plan on racing

DerekLS

^True. One of my last cars was a 99' lude auto, after a year with it the tranny died, so i had a 5spd conversion done, Honda didn't issue tranny warranty for the 5th gen lude till' the 00' & 01' model

Cripton805

^True. One of my last cars was a 99' lude auto, after a year with it the tranny died, so i had a 5spd conversion done, Honda didn't issue tranny warranty for the 5th gen lude till' the 00' & 01' model
And then like every other manufacturer. They stick you in the ass and say it was your fault and they dont cover it. Lmao

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Everything you explained clearly doesnt express a Lude. Theyre heavy dude... real heavy. I have a master weight list somewhere and Its about 300+ heavier than even a fully equipped GSR. If you do get it, the auto/sport shift goes out quick... real quick. Trust me, youll regret it if you plan on racing
My best friend just rebuilt his Lude for the umpteenth time. He has been through a few motors and I hear some poor reviews about the H22. And like Cripton said, not only is the car heavy, but I believe a lot of the weight is carried in the front of the vehicle, throwing off the balance.
Lude's have sexy rear ends, minus the stupid fucking 'Prelude' label on the bumper, but the front end looks like shit.
It does have a nicer interior for some reason, though :???:
I'm not sure how much truth is in this, but I've heard the RSX is inferior to the Integra body style; not sure why, it's just something I heard recently. :what:

Cripton805

My best friend just rebuilt his Lude for the umpteenth time. He has been through a few motors and I hear some poor reviews about the H22. And like Cripton said, not only is the car heavy, but I believe a lot of the weight is carried in the front of the vehicle, throwing off the balance.
Lude's have sexy rear ends, minus the stupid fucking 'Prelude' label on the bumper, but the front end looks like shit.
It does have a nicer interior for some reason, though :???:
I'm not sure how much truth is in this, but I've heard the RSX is inferior to the Integra body style; not sure why, it's just something I heard recently. :what:
It might be because it's taller. I'm not to sure about that, but it would be the most obvious reason or the weight on the RSX.

I do know the Type-R DC5 is pretty much superior than the old Integra in every way.

The ITR DC2 was based off of a stripped RS shell. People with RS Integras can replicate an exact ITR copy if they wanted to.

The ITR DC5 was always meant to be an ITR. The frame is more rigid than any of the lower inferior models.
DC5 ITR's cannot be replicated. :worthy:
I find that really cool. lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
It might be because it's taller. I'm not to sure about that, but it would be the most obvious reason or the weight on the RSX.

I do know the Type-R DC5 is pretty much superior than the old Integra in every way.

The ITR DC2 was based off of a stripped RS shell. People with RS Integras can replicate an exact ITR copy if they wanted to.

The ITR DC5 was always meant to be an ITR. The frame is more rigid than any of the lower inferior models.
DC5 ITR's cannot be replicated. :worthy:
I find that really cool. lol
I knew that about the RS DC2, but not about the ITR DC5. Good info, Bro :thumbs up