help please!

izzy

izzyDA9
hello everyone,
So i have a 92 da9 , i bought it off a friend and before he gave it to me the transmission had to be changed because it was cracked, the second time it wasnt grabbing all the gears. the 3rd time we changed it my car was running for about 3 days on that third night i ended up stuck at a stop sign , i put my car on first gear and it didnt want to move anymore. I tried every other gear after that and nothing. Now i dont know what the problem is and i dont think its my transmission anymore, someone help please

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Very informative and cohesive post there cuz. Why even try anymore.
And you did nothing to help the situation...

Alright, so if I'm reading this right, you've replaced the tranny several times and now the car won't move at all. You don't think it's the transmission, why is that? What happens when you press on the clutch? Do you feel it going into gear? Did you check that the axles were still intact? Any noises when you let the clutch out while in gear? I forget, if it's hydraulic then make sure you have fluid in the clutch master cylinder. If it's cable driven, make sure it's all connected properly.
So many variables here, you have to check several things.
- Aaron

phatintegra

Banned
It's a cable trans.

It could be clutch, flywheel, throw out bearing, axles, etc. Like mention above to many variables. When you put in gear does it grind in any gear? I have a feeling it's the pressure plate or clutch is done.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
And you did nothing to help the situation...

Alright, so if I'm reading this right, you've replaced the tranny several times and now the car won't move at all. You don't think it's the transmission, why is that? What happens when you press on the clutch? Do you feel it going into gear? Did you check that the axles were still intact? Any noises when you let the clutch out while in gear? I forget, if it's hydraulic then make sure you have fluid in the clutch master cylinder. If it's cable driven, make sure it's all connected properly.
So many variables here, you have to check several things.
- Aaron
Yeah playing 100 questions really gets the ball rolling.

Your last sentence right there was the nice version of my post.

Oh and 500 posts, bam.