Help pricing a 1990 DA, Please.

cyclotegra

Hi, Im thinking of buying this car, but I have no idea on the prices of DA's, i have searched and have a ballpark range of what they should go for, but want your opinions here, since yal guys and gals are smart when it comes to that stuff. Here is the listing, I will post a pic as well. Thanks for everything. OHHH I guess I should put the price I can get it for, I can get this for $1600

I Have a 1990 White Acura Integra LS 2 dr for sale (Popular Body Style)...It has a 1.8 LS Dual Over Head Cam (non v-tec) with 5 speed trans, Has Plenty of Power !!This vechile has 217,000 actual miles(also told m e replaced engine with 130k on it .If you know Acuras or Hondas they will go Over 300,000 plus as long as the Maintance is taken care of . Power Steering,and Cold A/C.....Nice Interior,..Pioneer CD Player, After Mkt Door Speakers,..Factory Rear Spoiler..16" aftermkt wheels with Nito 205x40 tires (in good shape)...Recent Exhaust work..New Brakes on rear and very good front Brakes.Wipes are new,.New Heater /Ac Blower Motor,.New Rear Hatch Shocks,.Cold Air Intake (aftermkt),.Recent timing belt and waterpump,.New CV Shafts,Fresh full tune up, Oil Change

The suspension is in good shape (nothing loose)....This vechile doesnt use any oil or it hasnt any leaks,Cooling system been flushed and ready for this winter..All belts and hoses are in good shape,All Lights Work, Aftermkt Headlite Bulbs..Body Is in GOOD Condition(said one very small rust spot), interior is very clean as well. engine bay is good to

This Car passed State Inspection with No issues (It wont need another Inspection (good for 60 days for new buyer)

Last edited:

Andrew93

Currently Building
if it really is in the condition it states i would pay for it, hes right if it has been well kept it will deff go over 300,000miles and if its got nice interior and decent audio sounds like a great deal...

mirrorimg

Hi, Im thinking of buying this car, but I have no idea on the prices of DA's, i have searched and have a ballpark range of what they should go for, but want your opinions here, since yal guys and gals are smart when it comes to that stuff. Here is the listing, I will post a pic as well. Thanks for everything. OHHH I guess I should put the price I can get it for, I can get this for $1600

I Have a 1990 White Acura Integra LS 2 dr for sale (Popular Body StyleLOL)...It has a 1.8 LS Dual Over Head Cam (non v-tec) with 5 speed trans, Has Plenty of Power HAHAHA !!This vechile has 217,000 actual miles(also told m e replaced engine with 130k on it .If you know Acuras or Hondas they will go Over 300,000 plus as long as the Maintance is taken care of . Power Steering,and Cold A/C.....Nice Interior,..Pioneer CD Player, After Mkt Door Speakers,..Factory Rear Spoiler..16" aftermkt wheels with Nito 205x40 tires (in good shape)...Recent Exhaust work (What exhaust brand?, Header back, cat back?)..New Brakes on rear and very good front Brakes (What brakes pad brand? New calipers? New rotors?).Wipes are new,.New Heater /Ac Blower Motor,.New Rear Hatch Shocks,.Cold Air Intake (aftermkt)What brand? Did owner replace filter with K&N?,.Recent timing belt and waterpump How many miles ago? OEM replacement? If not what brand?,.New CV Shafts,Fresh full tune up ](Including? plugs/wires/dist cap and rotor, all fluids?), Oil Change

The suspension is in good shape (nothing loose)....This vechile doesnt use any oil or it hasnt any leaks,Cooling system been flushed and ready for this winter..All belts and hoses are in good shape,All Lights Work, Aftermkt Headlite Bulbs..Body Is in GOOD Condition(said one very small rust spot(What location is the rust? rear quarter panel?), interior is very clean as well. engine bay is good to

This Car passed State Inspection with No issues (It wont need another Inspection (good for 60 days for new buyer)
Things that should be asked/taken into consideration are in bold, IMO. The rust would worry me, if its in the rear quarter panel near the bumper. If you can live with the rust, great. I wouldnt want to.

cyclotegra

Yea I talked to the guy, and going to look at it tommorow, he owns his own auto body shop, he seems honest, but you know how that goes. The pics of the interior and bay shows that it looks good, I know they run forever, I just sold an integra with almost 250k on it.
if it really is in the condition it states i would pay for it, hes right if it has been well kept it will deff go over 300,000miles and if its got nice interior and decent audio sounds like a great deal...

cyclotegra

I will ask all those tommorow when I go look at it, as far as the rust, he on the phone said it was one very small spot on the passanger side rear panel, said everything else was good,, he said exterior was an 8/10. But will see tommorow
Things that should be asked/taken into consideration are in bold, IMO. The rust would worry me, if its in the rear quarter panel near the bumper. If you can live with the rust, great. I wouldnt want to.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
in my experience.. if he said it was a 8/10 you can expect a 6/10 or lower. take whatever bs the owner says and say uh huh and nod... go based on what you see. and take notes, come back ask us about it then call him up and say ill give you $xxxx and i wont pay any more because of so and so reasons. IF what he says is right... $1300 he can have my money... but i presonally like to bargain you may not

cyclotegra

You are correct there, only thing is he has lowered his price from 2200 already, but its been sale for almost a month now is what I been seeing on Craigslist.
in my experience.. if he said it was a 8/10 you can expect a 6/10 or lower. take whatever bs the owner says and say uh huh and nod... go based on what you see. and take notes, come back ask us about it then call him up and say ill give you $xxxx and i wont pay any more because of so and so reasons. IF what he says is right... $1300 he can have my money... but i presonally like to bargain you may not

Andrew93

Currently Building
well of course you can never take their word for it, but based on what he said it is worth looking into.

cyclotegra

Right, I guess my question is, is the $1600 a good price for one of these, or should it be lower, is this a deal, he has already lowered it from 2200, Thanks everyone
well of course you can never take their word for it, but based on what he said it is worth looking into.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
re-read untill you get what im saying :lol: