Help Selecting Fuel Injectors!

VRVC94

i would like to change the fuel injectors on my car but i am curious about what to get? i have seen some RC fuel injectors but i noticed that they have different numbers = 750cc? 440cc?:2confused whats number of cc's do i need for my car, i have a gsr with a stock b18 engine none v-tek and i dont have any big modifications on the car so far..

jznsn2u

i would like to change the fuel injectors on my car but i am curious about what to get? i have seen some RC fuel injectors but i noticed that they have different numbers = 750cc? 440cc?:2confused whats number of cc's do i need for my car, i have a gsr with a stock b18 engine none v-tek and i dont have any big modifications on the car so far..
750cc - bigger injectors
440cc-bigger than stock but less that 750cc
HENCE

750CC > 450CC :D
What modifications do you have on your car bro? If you only have i/h/e, you dont really need bigger injectors.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
if your car is stock, then you don't need bigger injectors since you don't have anything to support them.

bigger injectors will just cause you to run extremely rich and you would have to get a tune which would be pointless. You won't see any hp gains

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Use the fuel injector size calculator on the RC Engineering website.

VRVC94

i have no modifications so far but i have done a few things to it... i have been working on back seat delete, new carpet hidden battery, wire tucking.. and relocating the abs system...here is the pic so far... i recently ordered some headers, intake, and black with red stiching type r seats..
.... so iam planing on getting an intake but i want to re direct the intake into the car, that way it will suck the hot air out of the inside of the car... sounds crasy????... ps thanks for the help on the fuel injectors...

Last edited:

Afireinside

I have never seen the abs in that location where is your battery? BTW injectors are pointless on your vehicle currently but maybe after some mods!
Good luck

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
rc engineering has a calculator. but for a 200whp car you need about 328cc injectors

VRVC94

i placed my battery inside the car were the ac unit used to all be but removed it from there and found out that the battery releases fumes that can kill you if you dont have an extremely ventilation..