Help! - Stolen Cars - So Cal - Dc2 + Ek9 + DB8

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Updated

i'll post more info in a bit... just woke up. Friends and friends of mines... these are recent... trying to hlep them get their car back.

White DB8:
ITR 5 LUG suspenion with itr cw rims 195-55-15 falkens 512 ziex
ITR JDM frontend
98 integra 4dr taillights and rear bumper
99 integra 4dr gray cloth seats

Electron Blue DC2: - FOUND BUT STRIPPED
JDM front end - fiberglass
GSR blades
aztec front lip, wings west sides and rear
tan leather interior

White Ek9: - FOUND BUT STRIPPED - WATCH OUT FOR THESE PARTS
99 civic ek front end
99 civic rear bumper and tailights
JDM 15x6.5 SSR type x with no caps silver with polished lip
Black Sparco junior seat.

since school is out might be high school kids... SO EVERYONE IN THE SO CAL AREA WATCH OUT! i hate thieves... i work hard for my shit and last thing i want is loosing something you put so my blood and sweat into and it gets robbed and violated. but karma has it way with things... so shit happens.

BOOO THIEVES!..... 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT!... lol just felt like shouting that :lol:

Last edited:

RSMisfit

damn
better add me to the list too
joking
mine was no where near as nice as those...

cause of JDMness?
people go after those now?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
hondas always been the most stolen cars to me in so cal. its just with the popularity of jdm just makes it more appealing for them to take.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Sorry about your friends loss, but the news of the EK being stripped doesn't surprise me. The others should be also stripped as well. I think being in SoCal is a big target for car theft. Is there a story? Be on the lookout in forums for parts being sold. Good luck.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
lets just say they found the ek with the AUTOLOCK STILL ON IT! so it musta been towed or something.... ek9 and db8 are brother and sisters... jacked @ same time in front of their pad... both pager alarm + autolock.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
damn that fucking sucks. cali has a big import scene...and where there's a big import scene, thieves lurk. BOOOOO to thieves!! :thumbdown

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
yea.... makes you wanna give up the honda scene... but i love my teg too much to see it go or get stolen....

ltrain

SilverDB8 said:
lets just say they found the ek with the AUTOLOCK STILL ON IT! so it musta been towed or something.... ek9 and db8 are brother and sisters... jacked @ same time in front of their pad... both pager alarm + autolock.
didnt the pager go off

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
they musta cut the battery.. and i guess their pager system didn't come with a back up battery...