help this site grow

Todd

token ex-mod
just like the title says, we need the members to get the word out to other people!
the mods and admins can only do so much, the membership will grow it's quickest by word of mouth on other forums.
so for the sake of the site and it's members, next time you run into a friend that loves cars direct him our way.
another thing that would help would be to add www.clubintegra.com to your sigs on other forums, if you post anywhere else but here that is :lol:

stickers are coming shortly and i encourage people to buy them to promote the site, i have gotten more than one or two recruits for other sites by reppin the stickers on my car.

slikk

Money Getter
i already gave sleeper my paypal name so i can get me stickerzes ... but it seems as if she sinced overdosed on sleeping medication.

lots a potential in CT and i would love to see more CT here so we can have meets and whatnot

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I started a post telling people about this site over on Honda Tech in both of the Integra forums, and a mod deleted them. Can't say I didn't try... :)

DownShift96GSR

I'm down for the sticker idea, i'm just waitin on the word for them to be available. What exactly will the stickers look like? Any pics?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
hehe i want stickers, but i cant put club integra on my car..and if i put club rsx on my car that would sell out this site, but i dont want stickers on my car either way lol but anyways....the problem isnt gettin ppl to join Club Integra, its the activity of the site, we need more active members, cuz we have a lot of members correct? in the thousands, but less than 10 of them are active..mean look around our forums most of the ppl that post is the usual ppl. we have to get our current members to be more active that will gain the attendtion of future members. nobody wants to join a dead forum.

Todd

token ex-mod
i think honda-tech, one of the most succesful automotive forum boards only has a %7 active member base. meaning only %7 of their members post
you'll also find that about %40 of all people that sign up for forum boards never post, just lurk and leave

civicsi94

i'm not much of a sig maker but i will try to make one this month or early Dec. gotta get this swap in then i will be set n worthy to have a sig.

Todd

token ex-mod
stickers will be here soon hopefully

and as you guys are finding out, most forums dont like you to promote other forum boards on theirs. all you can do is try, thanks guys for trying