Help .. Tire choices.

What tires should get for spirited driving?

• Falken Azenis

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • BF Goodrich g-force

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Kuhmo XS

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • other

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

samace_sg

Second Glance
Well guys.. im in desperate need of tires.. looking to get some nice grippy tires. I narrowed it down to
Falken Azenis RT-615, Bf Goodrich G-force sport, or Kumho XS

Tire size would be: 205/50-15

Let me know what you guys think..

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Why is the G-Force Sport in decision? It's not in the same class. The BFG G-Force KD is in the same class as those tires.

If it's between the ones you have listed, I'd go with the Falken's.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
i dont know much about the other tires but i like my falkens

samace_sg

Second Glance
Im gonna be running 205/50 -15s.. I need a street tire that can somewhat run in the rain as im in New Jersey.

I thought the gsports were comparable.. sorry..

If anyone has any recommendations just post em... and let me know if you had any experience with your choice.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Im gonna be running 205/50 -15s.. I need a street tire that can somewhat run in the rain as im in New Jersey.

I thought the gsports were comparable.. sorry..

If anyone has any recommendations just post em... and let me know if you had any experience with your choice.
I voted for the R1R, but I have no experience with them. However, I have much experience with the RT-615 and would recommend them. They have good grip in dry and wet conditions.

samace_sg

Second Glance
I voted for the R1R, but I have no experience with them. However, I have much experience with the RT-615 and would recommend them. They have good grip in dry and wet conditions.
awesome... kinda leaning towards these... sounds like a great tire for the price.

how many miles have they lasted you? Do they last a year?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
awesome... kinda leaning towards these... sounds like a great tire for the price.

how many miles have they lasted you? Do they last a year?
Let's just say:

1) 20K+ miles
2) 4 track days
3) Numerious touge runs

They're pretty bald now and I need to get a new set. I love these tires.