help turbo my 00 integra gsr

jdmteggy315

my friend is giving me his Greddy T88 34D that came off his integra. I want to know if my 00 integra gsr can have this turbo put on? what else would i need to buy to build it. All comments are appreciated thanx

michaelz

jesus your friend had a T88 in a integra?

what did he have? built 2L in there or something? without a built motor you CANNOT run this turbo.

a T88 is huge, lags like a mofo on anything less than 4L and is only suited for drag applications on a small motor.

cannot be done on a stock B18 engine, forget about it. even if you had a insane 2L KA build it won't make boost until you hit VTEC.

jdmteggy315

ook cool tnx. he totaled his supra and gave me his turbo. what turbo do you recommend for my integra gsr, i need advice since i yet no nothing about turbo. I want reach around 300hp, what do i need to buy and would it be cheaper to build a turbo rather than buying a kit? what parts would i need.

ben h

Banned
my friend is giving me his Greddy T88 34D that came off his integra. I want to know if my 00 integra gsr can have this turbo put on? what else would i need to buy to build it. All comments are appreciated thanx
ook cool tnx. he totaled his supra and gave me his turbo. what turbo do you recommend for my integra gsr, i need advice since i yet no nothing about turbo. I want reach around 300hp, what do i need to buy and would it be cheaper to build a turbo rather than buying a kit? what parts would i need.
i dont understand

jdmteggy315

i was replying to mjones about the supra turbo. but aside from that i am just asking what kind of turbo would u recommend for a 00 integra gsr

hidenplanvew

PT6262 is a awsome turbo.. you can build a good kit for like 800 to 900 not including S300