HELP!!! Turn signals were ripped out by thieves

DC4_Kev

I have a 01 ls hatch and the other day I caught two people stealing my turn signals. When I went to go confront them they ripped one out and ran. Now most of the lights on my car don't work. None of my signals work front or rear, also at night my tail lights doesn't turn on unless I step on the breaks. The only one that works fine are the headlights. I looked to see if I could replace the harness but there doesn't seem to be one for the turn signals. Can I solder one from another integra and put it on mine, I'll provided pics of the one they ripped out vs the one they took out so you guys can see. Can someone please help me. I phucking hate thieves, thank you and enjoy your day.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Check your fuses. Its probably blown, since those wires are exposed. When you have a ground and power touch, fuses blow when you flipped the lights on.Tape those wires up and dont have them touch each other or metal. This will prevent the fuse from blowing again.

If it is the fuse, then you just have to buy the plug and connect the wires together.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Who the fuck steals $20 to $30 turn signals LOL