HELP What Ecu Do I Need?

Crazyhigh625

Have A Automatic "Integra 1992 Gs" The Motor Is Not The Dohc...I Recently Bought It And Came With Different Motor..It Just Says Honda Motor....

My Ecu Doesnt Work..& People Be Saying I got The Wrong Ecu In my Car...The Ecu I have in my car is # "37820-Pr4-A61"

I Seen People Saying To Get The "Pr4" As Others Say To Get The "P74/75"

Which One Do I Really Need??

And If You/Know The # For The Ecu That Be Great If I Can Get It......

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Does it day b18a1/b18b1 on the block? It doesn't need to say dohc on the valve cover to be dohc ya know... I forget which one exactly is for an auto

Crazyhigh625

i seen it it dont say anything........i dont believe its a b18

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
A pic of your engine would make it easier as well

Edit: beat me to it :lol:

Crazyhigh625

Lol my bad its my first car so yeah trying to get a new ECU and everybodys confusing me with the ECu with pr4 and P74/75

which one do i need then??

cause i bee having a problem with my Fuel Pump Lagging to turn on and i changed all the wiring,clean all grounds, battery, changed many main relays... soo i i figured out to dissconnect the MAP sensor and i jumped to check out to throw the code for the MAP sensor and the light just stays solid.....

Crazyhigh625

I also CEL Comes On, Fuel Pump Takes About Cuple Mins to Turn On and once u hear the fuel pump turn on , the CEl takes off and i can turn it on and i also changed the distrubutor and i testd/checked the fuel pump and it works......and my last guess is the ECU cause it didnt throw codes when disconecting the Map Sensor and it looks like the ecu was played with

cboe90DA

pr4 is the ecu u need for the b18a1 so u got the rite one is it fucked up idk change it out if you think it is