Help, what kind of exhaust do I need !!

sonicvybe

new driver
^^ So your looking at spending about $500-$1000 either way you look at it.

Or you could spend under $200 on a Short Ram Intake alone...and install it yourself in less than an hour.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
damn dylan. its like christmas on your cluster with all them warning lights!

heres my apex'i N1 full cat-back

[YOUTUBE="apex'i N1"]bQt6VF5eyGE[/YOUTUBE]

i have more vids in my link below.

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
I have the same exhaust as coy. Only mine is an axle back so its much louder ;(

Edit: It's a nice deep sound, not raspy at all. If your car is manual get this if not I would go with WS2

DC_Five_Earl

[YOUTUBE="C9Ay7J6CkZE"]C9Ay7J6CkZE[/YOUTUBE]

THis is my car with a greddy sp2 muffler and a custom welded B pipe. You need a muffler and not a tip
Hey D' was that your ABS light going on? haha what happened?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Hey D' was that your ABS light going on? haha what happened?
Abs CEL SRS

CEL=no secondary O2 (test pipe cause im a gangsta)
SRS= no airbag for me cause my steering wheel, so i was like hey if i dont get one my passangers dont get one (they always ask what the yellow wires are on the floor and i tell them) and i wasnt sure if the passanger one would deploy
ABS=sensor or fluid went bad and i didnt care, and then i bent my LS hub puttig in a wheel bearing, so i used a RS one as my friend has extra RS hubs laying around.

DC_Five_Earl

Abs CEL SRS

CEL=no secondary O2 (test pipe cause im a gangsta)
SRS= no airbag for me cause my steering wheel, so i was like hey if i dont get one my passangers dont get one (they always ask what the yellow wires are on the floor and i tell them) and i wasnt sure if the passanger one would deploy
ABS=sensor or fluid went bad and i didnt care, and then i bent my LS hub puttig in a wheel bearing, so i used a RS one as my friend has extra RS hubs laying around.
True Track whore. :thumbs up