HELP!! what turbo to buy for gsr integra!!!

jdmteggy315

I need to know what is the best turbo to buy. Can i buy it online? what website do you recommend. All comments are appreciated thank you

jbrown97ls

There's no right answer to this question. Just do some research. It depends on what you want power wise, spool time, budget, etc... Theres a lot of useful information on here, you just have to look for it.

jdmteggy315

YEA i know what you mean. I have about a two weeks researching for the right turbo. i am just looking for about 300hp without worrying on blowing up my motor, but mostly i just want to know a good website that i can buy a turbo.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
spoolinperformance.com
go-autoworks.com
rcautoworks.com
synapseturbo.com
full-race.com

Start looking and putting a goal/budget together for yourself.

patrick4588

Integra God
spoolinperformance.com
go-autoworks.com
rcautoworks.com
synapseturbo.com
full-race.com

Start looking and putting a goal/budget together for yourself.
ive used stuff from go autoworks, full race, and spoolin. great list there

Julio@Bisimoto

I need to know what is the best turbo to buy. Can i buy it online? what website do you recommend. All comments are appreciated thank you
If you are interested in custom turbos and need help choosing the proper size turbo for your setup I can give you a hand. With Bisimoto we have custom turbo made from Turbonetics from smaller street setup turbos to full all race setups.

Bisimoto.com (888) 922-6686 (Julio Tech Department)

Just a few setups we got:

Bisimoto CR-Z with the Lea1 1.5 motor that makes 500+hp using a custom BTX6465X with a Billet wheel, AEM EMS and Bisimoto built and tuned motor

Bisimoto Civic Wagon with a D16z6 that makes 700+whp using a custom BTK-6565 with a Billet wheel, AEM EMS, Bisimoto forged pistons, Bisimoto steel rods, Bisimoto 3.6 turbo camshafts and valve train and so on

Bisimoto/L&T Outlaw Integra B18c that makes 1039whp using a custom Mid-frame turbo, AEM EMS, Bisimoto forged pistons, Bisimoto steel rods, Bisimoto 3.6 turbo camshafts and valve train and so on as well

jdmteggy315

i would like to make about 300hp. My car is a gsr stock, do i need to do anything to my engine before i even consider putting a turbo, and if yes what?.I would like help on a turbo setup that can work for me. I am new with turbo and have been doing quite a bit of research. i just need a few lists basic turbo builds from you turbo guys that have made about 300hp or a bit more. I hope u guys dont mind helping me out and again yes i am still doing research

jdmteggy315

right now i only have 1k to spend on as many parts as i can, i have job so i will keep getting money for my build. At this point wat parts do u recommend me to start wit? thank you

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
I recommend alot of overtime, because 1k isnt going to get you anywhere unfortunately. Keep saving up is my only advice, then start looking at parts from companies such as garrett, precision, borg warner, eagle, manley, arias, cp, wiseco, acl, tial, etc.

Prozon

Kris
AlexD is right. I have $700 into my exhaust and manifold alone lol.
Save up your money, and research a lot.

jdmteggy315

iight so if i am aiming for 300-350 hp max then i should just leave my engine stock?wont it blow?and yes i will keep saving up.i want to part out my kit and buy everything slowly i think i am going to start with the turbo itself. probably look at garrett or greddy wat u think?

Prozon

Kris
I'm running 14psi on my stock motor. I'll let you know when/if it blows up lmao.
I would suggest building it as a precaution. :thumbs up

Go with Garret or Turbonetics. Greddy is mostly DSM stuff, granted they do make kits for Civics.