Help! Which set of HIDs? D:

Cman46290

My advice is to not get a cheap ass EBAY kit... and get one from our site sponsor....or DDM tuning makes a good kit... slim ballast or a raptor kit(which i have) and its great.

Lifetime warranty too.

Dont get ebay HID's.

BeatBox

Real Good!
x2 on buying hids's from ebay, if i where me id go with DDM tuning i haven had problems with them in the yrs ive run them

Rich-PMS

www.mengmotorsports.com

i'm proudly sponsored by them, and also an authorized distributor, and they are a SITE SPONSOR!

more than HALF of my customers are "tired of my DDM having to go in for warrenty/replacement"

95TegDC4

I was gonna get some from Mitch (thenoxus1) but I guess he bailed, haven't heard from him in a few days :/

How do I go about getting the ones from DDM?

95TegDC4

Can someone link me to the kit that would fit my low beams on a 95 teg rs?

95TegDC4

Apart from Money saying 35w is thje correct wattage, what does anyone else say. Should I do 35 or 55w?
and are those plug and play? Are they hard to mount or what?

money

no you dont need the harness or error eliminator thing, 55w i think are brighter but they take away the bluish color if you with 6000k , i'd go for 35W their pretty sick i love them

96GSRteg

Tyler
no you dont need the harness or error eliminator thing, 55w i think are brighter but they take away the bluish color if you with 6000k , i'd go for 35W their pretty sick i love them
55w are really bright. Go with 35.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk