Help with buying..

LJmLee

So ive been looking for a DA integra for a while now..one that wont be to much of a project for around 2500 still havnt found one.

ive only been looking for LS and GS integras becuase of the power options but is it reallyy that bad to have an RS? i have a guy wanting to sell me his 91 RS with 130k original miles so i was just wondering if its worth it. especially since ill be swapping the engine soon after once i hit like 160k miles.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I have a 90 rs, the only thing I don't like is not having power windows cuz I hate having to reach across for the passenger window. Other than that its awesome. I've had a gs, its nothing special.

Kinta94

I say go for the rs. Thats just me I wouldnt mind not having power windows and locks plus its all added weight really.

da9 b20 beast

i have an rs with a swaped b20 and it flies.....and ive made my windows electric all the plugs are there to plug and play with jst get the power window door panels....but other than that theres really no difference

Teggykid952

It's really just up to you. I drive a GS and the black interior and all power windows/doorlocks is nice. Also think though that if you get an alarm installed you'll want to have power door locks

LJmLee

Yeah my plan is to throw 6k+into the car after so id be gettin an alarm..and I saw tge rs and it was a piecer..lol oh well still lookin

hgocasca

level 77 troll
$6k is a lot, you could just get a type r with all that money, $6k+$2500=$8500=decent condition type r. But I'd get an rs or type r.

LJmLee

well i dont have the cash right now i mean over the years i have it ill throw 6k into it plus i loveee DAs and i want to make one hellaaa nice ill buy a type r in the future.

Teggykid952

Go DB1. You can't hate a DB1 :D It could look like mine one day ;)

(I'm a little of a pic whore)

Last edited:

LJmLee

sorry im feelin a coupe. but no joke that thing is clean as fuck...dont put underglow on it like you were sayin in your other post haha

LJmLee

yeah im lookin at it monday now cuz the kid was busy..so my first choice is the Gs if that dont work ill get the RS. i just need a car hella bad at this point so im gonna buy one of the two for sure