Help with chassis bracing

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
So here is a pic of how the underside of the teggy currently looks. Im looking to get lower control arms, subframe brace and lower arm bar. I read up a little on the control arms and saw that some people were ragging on blox because of early bushing wear and the such but then saw another helpful post about not tightening up hardware until the car was on the floor for a longer life with them. would like some insight on what I should do for this upgrade because i want to make sure i get it right. On jhp usa there is an ASR 24MM Swaybar & Reinforcement Kit, would that be the best to replace the current setup I have now? Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

1994 Integra

Yes sir tighten them up when its on the ground with the wheels on. That is the recomended way to do it and hasnt been changed. i did this when i put all my poly bushings in.

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
The ASR subframe brace replaces the welded mass I have under there now though correct?

dlo253

Don believe so, that is the subframe. The asr is a subframe brace.. so it will brace the subframe, not replace it.

dlo253

You gonna track it, or Just lookin for some bling?

dlo253

Shit, just get the subframe brace and a lower tie bar, then just clean up and maybe paint your stock sway bar if its just for looks.