help with lug nuts?

integra_1999gsr

Hey Guys, I recent trade my LS mesh for some Enkei RPF1 15x7 but I have them off right now because when I put them on I realize the stock lugnuts don't seem to fit, then I got some extended ones from password jdm size 12 x 1.5 and it still doesn't fit it just look like the stock one. I'm not sure what kind or size of lug nuts I will need for these rims any help?

cvcrcr99

Why do the PWDJDM ones not fit? Can you inform us what is not fitting? Length? Width? Thread pitch?

Should be M12 x 1.5 with a conical seat. OEMs are an acorn/ball seat.

integra_1999gsr

Why do the PWDJDM ones not fit? Can you inform us what is not fitting? Length? Width? Thread pitch?

Should be M12 x 1.5 with a conical seat. OEMs are an acorn/ball seat.
the pwdjdm ones that i got looks like the ball seat... it won't go through my rims.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I forget what goofygamer had but his lugs fit super snug. I have drop lugs and soon buddy club ones and i assume they will fit both my wheels.

integra_1999gsr

yeah... because some dude told me that I need the small diameter one... thread size 12 x 1.5 , but the over all width should be 20mm

mohawk42s

I had this same problem with my old lug nuts... Had to turn the seat diameter down on a lathe. Thats the only real way to fix it with those lug nuts. (I later just made my own)