Help with parking lights.

money

why do my parking lights turn on whenever i press the brake pedal -.-, like my cluster lights, heat lights, bumper lights, and talights.? is their a wiring problem where could it be :( its annoying

Black teg

Catch me if you can
Sounds like you have a wiring problem. Check the harnesses on the tail lights, they like to mess up and makes everything do strange stuff,lol. The socket where the bulbs go in are most likely all full of rust or corrosion and that will make the ground or power back feed through the harness.

mjones73

Try starting by unplugging one tail light at a time to help narrow down which side it may be.

money

hah thanks guys , lol its very strange problem but thats what ill do ! with the tailights , i put in led reverse lights . could that be the problem? i dont remember when the brake pedal thing acctually started

money

and also wen my headlights are on and i press the brakes people behind me cant even tell when im pressing the brakes cause my brake lights stay super bright -.-

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
for your brake lights at night, make sure your using a dual filament bulb, if you use a single one your lights will either stay dim or bright, then like said before just go over all your wires and make sure there is nothing out of place