help

JDMb20DC2

Ok so here is the deal i got a 94 teg with a b20b and i wanted to install the Auto meter digital gauge (AF Ratio) and i followed this write up ( http://www.team-integra.net/sections/articles/showArticle.asp?ArticleID=668 ).
I hooked the ground up to bolt by the clutch and ran the other wire to the ECU (white wire with red line) and i hooked up the power to my battery just to test it out.

It worked and all and i put everything under the dash, ran the wires so its hidden and mounted my gauge and when it got dark i went to go to a local meet we have and my dash lights DON'T work, or my stereo lights.

So at this point i took the gauge off, and cut the wires that were extended from the gauge off and wrapped them in electrical tape so the ECU wire is still spliced on the ecu o2 wire sensor but not hooked up to the gauge.

Before i ran the power wire to the battery i tried to splice the cigarette lighter (LIGHT BULB wire) into the power to the gauge but didn't work and then i proceeded to just run it to the battery to test it out.

When I'm leaving the car meet a friend of mine tells me my lights are out but my brake lights work and when i arm/un-arm my alarm the rear lights come on as they are supposed to.

So i'm thinking i blew a fuse from fucking with the cigarette lighter wire and that made my dash lights go out but why would my tail lights go out?

Another note: when i unlock/lock my car with my alarm i can see DIM lights from my gauge (MPH,RPMS etc etc) so they work but not when i turn my lights on ...any ideas?

It might be some blown fuses from when i spliced the cig lighter wire but i dont got a fuse tester and my car don't have the diagram for the fuse box.

So hopefully its an easy fix but does it sound like a fuse problem guys?

Thanks for anybodys help!

please do not say SEARCH or reply with a smartass answer, i've searched already and nothing like my question comes up...

boosted92teg

ya man sounds lik a fuse problem... make sure none ov ur wires u spliced isnt grounding out.. just a thought.. happend to me