Help!

CALI-BEAR-DA9

CALIFOOLYA RAIDER
im in the process of swaping out my b18a1 out and dropping in a 97 b18b1, i bolted up the b18b1 to my cable tranny using the clutch and flywheel from my da but before i finalized everything i tried to hand turn the motor and it wont turn... the b18b1 turned just fine when i had it on a stand but now it won't turn, what could be my problem.. i was thinking mybe it might be the flywheel clutch assembly is there a certain way its supposed to fit up i never had this problem in my b18a1 can somebody help me out on what could cause this... :puppyeyes

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
im in the process of swaping out my b18a1 out and dropping in a 97 b18b1, i bolted up the b18b1 to my cable tranny using the clutch and flywheel from my da but before i finalized everything i tried to hand turn the motor and it wont turn... the b18b1 turned just fine when i had it on a stand but now it won't turn, what could be my problem.. i was thinking mybe it might be the flywheel clutch assembly is there a certain way its supposed to fit up i never had this problem in my b18a1 can somebody help me out on what could cause this... :puppyeyes
Don't know shlt about this, lol. Just saw you were in Woodland and figured I'd say what's up from Vacaville :welcome:

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Is it in neutral? Legit question. Seen it done before. Someone left it in gear and it wouldn't move.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
what ecu are you getting
is there fuel pressure
is it at TDC
is the starter connected
the grounds conncted

CALI-BEAR-DA9

CALIFOOLYA RAIDER

its barely bolted up i haven't connected anything yet no starter no fuel rail nothin.. i dropped it in last night and i tried to turn the motor by hand with a wrench to the crank bolt to make sure things were movin and they're not.. u should be able to turn the motor by hand not tryin to start it... just wanna turn the crank..

Did you use a clutch alignment tool? If not your clutch disk may not be seated correctly. Did it bolt together with no problems?

CALI-BEAR-DA9

CALIFOOLYA RAIDER
Did you use a clutch alignment tool? If not your clutch disk may not be seated correctly. Did it bolt together with no problems?
i did not use the alignment tool :smackself so what im gonna do is pull it out again and use the tool and hope that it works.. it didnt give me problems bolting it up though but im gonna try it agian... thanks ill let u know how it goes...