Help!!!

mattromero14

I have a 1993 acura integra with a b20 swap. i drove to my cousins car was working perfectly i stopped for about an hour and when i went to start car it wouldnt start and i noticed my dash lights went out.. door light seat belt lights trunk lights etc. and seat belts didnt go back anymore either i checked grounds, fuses, main relay, im confused because when i redid grounds first dash lights turned on but all other lights stopped working headlights, interior lights etc. what can i do to fix this and get my car running again please help! and also we bypassed the ignition but car just wont start

mattromero14

my transmission ground was shot i went to wiggle it and it broke from corosion so i went and got another copper connector for the wire but not sure where or how to connect to chassey

mattromero14

so what do you think the problem can be or can it be multiple problems, what else can i check or do to get this car started?

cody110

Integra Atheist
my transmission ground was shot i went to wiggle it and it broke from corosion so i went and got another copper connector for the wire but not sure where or how to connect to chassey
unscrew the bolt it was originally connected to fix your ground wire get some sand paper make sure you can see some metal not paint! and boom you have your ground back:thumbs up

cody110

Integra Atheist
so what do you think the problem can be or can it be multiple problems, what else can i check or do to get this car started?
have you checked to see if its your battery? lol could be dead your alternator could be shit

mattromero14

no not battery or altenator i put in my cousins battery and still same no dash lights and seat belts not working and car wont start

cody110

Integra Atheist
might wait for better assistance lol so you drove it it ran fine then you parked it and nothing worked?

mattromero14

yeah thats pretty much exactly what happened... and thanks its just confusing how half of my electical works and the other half doesnt even my windows dont work

cody110

Integra Atheist
take the battery wires off your battery till you find out whats wrong you don't want to short everything out by morning if you already didn't witch it sounds like you might have if half of your car works and half Doesn't Work good luck!

mattromero14

i have 2 kill switches 1 wont let the car start if its in the wrong position and 1 works all the lights but this has never caused a problem before but do you think this can be the issue?

cody110

Integra Atheist
i wouldn't think so but i would have to see it for my self hope you figure it out though