Help

Password

Hey guys, I have a 94 Tegra with a rebuilt title, and I recently ran into a little problem. I'm doing some general maintenance and i decided to replace my brakes so i went to the parts store(auto zone) and asked for some new brake pads for the front and new brakes shoes for the back the guy tells me that all Tegras came with brake discs all around. Does anyone here know what back end i could have? any advice or comments would be welcome

Last edited:

SoundEfx

No offense, but this is what you do.

Google 'rear disk brakes' and look at the pictures.
Then google 'rear drum brakes' and look at the pictures.

Then go look at your rear brakes on your car and you'll know which one you have.

db7LS

@Eddie_db7
:lol: The guy at AutoZone is correct. Disks all around, Why would you think drum breaks is well beyond me, but I'm sure no one with a sane mind would cut off disk breaks for drums. Anyways it should be obvious. :???: right :roll:

Muckman

Not a M0derator
That guy at AZ is wrong. You're unfounded assumptions are correct sir. Buy 4 drums and and hammer them on.

96LSteg

Jemel
That guy at AZ is wrong. You're unfounded assumptions are correct sir. Buy 4 drums and and hammer them on.
This. The integras did not come with 4 discs. People swap the rear drums for discs. Being that 99.9374598374% of the people that work at auto part stores dont know what they are talking about, and that the disc swap is a trend, they assume that this is how they come. That is far from correct. Do what Muckman said