helppppp anyone ?

zachb20vtec

<<<<< hello everyone i have a 94 integra or the 3rd gen teg dc. b20b block with b16a2 head
i have a slight problem when i try to put it in gear it will totally not let me go in any gears i have just bought the cms and csc so iam about to replace them and hope they work. if i let the car warm up for a min when i first start it up it will let me go into any gear . i just wanna know if iam goin in the right direction.
thanks .

zachb20vtec

it will go in gear when the car is off. but not when the engine is on and cold once it warms up its all fine ??

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
what fluid/what is your location/what is the temprature

mine will do that because i believe GM syncromesh is alot thicker than honda MTF and will cause it to have problems going into gear when its super cold. Once the tranny warms up its fine.

zachb20vtec

it has dot 3 brake fluid in it and . lancaster ohio . and its not over heating or anything .

zachb20vtec

oh i have no idea i just recently traded for this car havnt really go into it too much . im guessing just youre reg tan fliud it has a gsr trans

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
it has dot 3 brake fluid in it and . lancaster ohio . and its not over heating or anything .
no the ambient air temp. That will affect how thick your fluid becomes.

oh i have no idea i just recently traded for this car havnt really go into it too much . im guessing just youre reg tan fliud it has a gsr trans
go get honda mtf 3 quarts and fill it 2.3 in the tranny there should be a difference

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Sounds like your clutch is going out. I popped a rivet on mine. For a while it was difficult to get into gear sometimes, then one day it stopped going in completely. When I would try to push it in gear, I could feel the car to slowly move forward as if I didn't have the clutch pressed in at all

zachb20vtec

ok thanks for youre help i will do that you think i should still replace the cmc and the csc? btw where can you get the fliud from any parts store ?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Honda MTF is a honda product sold at a honda dealership.
You can use 10w30 or 10w40 i think. i would use a synthetic oil

zachb20vtec

well its not hard to get into gear at all times only when the car is on and its cold but once it warms up its fine no grinds or anthing . im about to go out into the garge and replace the cms csc .